IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government.
Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative solutions to federal, state and local governments’ information technology needs.
SIN: 132-40 Cloud IaaS
The Cloud SIN provides centralized, streamlined access to cloud computing services through IT Schedule 70 to meet eligible government, state and local needs. GSA customers can clearly distinguish cloud services from non-cloud IT products and services in order to find the right solution quickly. Agencies may be able to restrict their solicitation universe to just the offerings within the Cloud SIN and still satisfy their full and open competition requirements like they may with any other SIN.
SIN: 132-51 Professional Services
IT Schedule 70’s SIN for IT Professional Services includes:
- Cognitive computing
- Conversion and implementation support
- Database planning and design
- Data/records management
- Internet of things
- Network services
- Network services project management
- Resources and facilities management
- Systems analysis and design
- Other services relevant to 29CFR541.400
- State, local, and tribal governments and institutions of higher education can order using the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
Benefits to Government Agencies:
- Pre-vetted, qualified industry partners, including small and disadvantaged businesses and other socioeconomic companies
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices for price reasonableness that can be further discounted through head-to-head competition and negotiations
- A suite of GSA Online Acquisition Tools to streamline processes from conducting market research to award while assuring compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ability to establish agreements, known as Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), for recurring needs by the government
- Cooperative Purchasing and Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Flexible terms and conditions for commercial products and services
- Reduced procurement lead times through pre-competed contract vehicle solutions – by up to 50 percent vs. full and open market competition
- Ability to use FAR 51 Deviation to acquire from other schedule holders